Have you ever thought of reinventing yourself?
Perhaps you feel this itch somewhere inside you that tells you’re capable of more.
You feel that you’re ready for a change.
You know that you haven’t quite tapped into your full potential yet.
In today’s episode of the True Potential podcast I talk about how you can recognize this feeling of unfulfilment, why you would want to reinvent yourself in the first place and my 3 step process to make it happen and get the results you want.
Listen to the podcast below
What you’ll learn in this podcast
- Should you reinvent yourself?
- How do you start the reinvention process?
- My 3 step process for reinvention that I teach in my program
- Ideas on how you can reinvent yourself
Links mentioned in this episode
- My upcoming free training: How to manage your time and get things done – taking place on Wednesday, 8 pm EST
- Get more info on the Reinvent You! program
- Download the free reinvention guide
- Get your own personal bucket list and complete the 5 day challenge
- Previous episode: why you don’t yet have what you want
Subscribe to the podcast and review in iTunes
Want to make sure you never miss an episode of all the transformational tips and inspirational episodes I share with you? You can subscribe for free to the podcast on Apple podcast. New episodes will then be automatically downloaded into your podcast player. Click here to subscribe.
If you want to do me a huge favor, I would love it if you can review the podcast on iTunes. Reviews help give the podcast visibility so I can inspire more people and will also let me know that I’m on the right track (I love reading your reviews!). You can submit your review here. Confused about how to submit a review, read some instructions here.
Let me know your feedback
What did you learn from this episode?
What are topics you would love me to address in future episodes?